OCEANVIEW! If your dream is to live near the ocean this charming beach house is for you! Approximately fifty yards to the beach access and sugar white sands of the gorgeous emerald and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico from your white picket fence! Relax on top deck for view of the gulf! Palm trees, gated cement driveway for privacy, and tiled covered entryway add character to this light & airy home that has extensive improvements; remodeled kitchen with quartz counters and large Kraus stainless sink, new decks front and back, attached spacious carport withenclosed workshop, three impact resistant six foot (low E) door walls replaced in the back of the home that overlooks the huge back yard. It is convenient for a two story home because it has a kitchen, dining, living room,
Sarah Young of Sarah Ruth Young Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Panama City and Beaches,
Vol. 41, Issue 10, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Exterior Construction: Covered Porch, Porch
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Open Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Covered Porch, Open Deck, Porch
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Dining Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Painted Woodwork, Room Addition
- MLS Area: 03 - Bay County - Beach
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Gulf View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply